Saturday, December 14, 2013

Can't believe someone posted this. First pattern I ever used as a kid when I first started machine sewing in Home Ec class. Memories from a thousand million years ago. Vintage 1960s Simplicity 5767 Stuffed Animal

DIY vintage bookmarks tutorial.
DIY vintage bookmarks tutorial.

Download whole gallery
Quilt from all the monogrammed baby stuff you can't reuse.....GREAT idea!!!
Quilt from all the monogrammed baby stuff you can't reuse.....GREAT idea!!!

Download whole gallery
Can't believe someone posted this. First pattern I ever used as a kid when I first started machine sewing in Home Ec class. Memories from a thousand million years ago. Vintage 1960s Simplicity 5767 Stuffed Animal
Can't believe someone posted this.  First pattern I ever used as a kid when I first started machine sewing in Home Ec class.    Memories from a thousand million years ago.   Vintage 1960s Simplicity 5767 Stuffed Animal

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment