Saturday, November 30, 2013

Stuffed Animal Pattern Felt Plushie Sewing by SquishyCuteDesigns, $5.00 I like the cat set better, but this would be a great gift for my mom and step-dad.

Stuffed Animal Pattern Felt Plushie Sewing by SquishyCuteDesigns, $5.00 I like the cat set better, but this would be a great gift for my mom and step-dad.
Stuffed Animal Pattern  Felt Plushie Sewing by SquishyCuteDesigns, $5.00  I like the cat set better, but this would be a great gift for my mom and step-dad.

Download whole gallery
This company takes your old baby clothes and create these cute stuffed animals!! ($35) OMG I love this idea!!!
This company takes your old baby clothes and create these cute stuffed animals!!  ($35) OMG I love this idea!!!

Download whole gallery
DIY - kids bags #diy
DIY - kids bags #diy

Download whole gallery
Naturells - tulinki
Naturells - tulinki

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment