Saturday, November 30, 2013

What I love about Pinterest - I can search 'stuffed animals on the wall' and this comes up! I was looking for a fun idea for my daughter's animals and I think I found it!

how to clean and wash stuffed animals
how to clean and wash stuffed animals

Download whole gallery
felt animals.. how adorable!
felt animals.. how adorable!

Download whole gallery
What I love about Pinterest - I can search 'stuffed animals on the wall' and this comes up! I was looking for a fun idea for my daughter's animals and I think I found it!
What I love about Pinterest - I can search 'stuffed animals on the wall' and this comes up!  I was looking for a fun idea for my daughter's animals and I think I found it!

Download whole gallery
Cornstarch Sidewalk Paint
Cornstarch Sidewalk Paint

Download whole gallery
How to Sew Safe Stuffed Animal Eyes
How to Sew Safe Stuffed Animal Eyes

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment