Friday, December 6, 2013

Interesting List of tasks children can master, by age, to gradually gain independence. Some of these I agree with, some I do not, overall a good reference though.

sock elephant
sock elephant

Download whole gallery
marshmallow animals
marshmallow animals

Download whole gallery
Super cute pdf patterns.
Super cute pdf patterns.

Download whole gallery
Interesting List of tasks children can master, by age, to gradually gain independence. Some of these I agree with, some I do not, overall a good reference though.
Interesting List of tasks children can master, by age, to gradually gain independence. Some of these I agree with, some I do not, overall a good reference though.

Download whole gallery
How PROs wash windows!
How PROs wash windows!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment