Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Stuffed Animal Storage Idea. Simple bean bag cover and fill with stuffed animals. I made my own, and the kids love it!

Molly the Cat // Stuffed Animal Plush Doll
Molly the Cat // Stuffed Animal Plush Doll

Download whole gallery
Even stuffed animals need Band-Aids
Even stuffed animals need Band-Aids

Download whole gallery
Welcome to the World Little Darling
Welcome to the World Little Darling

Download whole gallery
woodland fox pattern
woodland fox pattern

Download whole gallery
Stuffed Animal Storage Idea. Simple bean bag cover and fill with stuffed animals. I made my own, and the kids love it!
Stuffed Animal Storage Idea. Simple bean bag cover and fill with stuffed animals.  I made my own, and the kids love it!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment